Impressive Architecture Challenge

 This particular building has won me so many awards. The picture you'll be looking at is of an 1800's Kit house in Austin, Texas. It has actually appeared in a couple of small movies. The owner is renovating it back to its former glory. I took pictures of this building from different angles displaying the beauty in different lights. 

So once again, Guru's teamed up with another magazine, this time Fstoppers, to feature the best photos in their Impressive Architecture Challenge. I was in the top 5% this time! I am so proud!! Check out the photo below.


Below is a different view of the house that won me an award in the Architecture & Painting Photography 2020 Award Exhibition.


Isn't she just beautiful! Maybe I will be able to take a trip back there and photograph it after the owner finishes renovating it.

Sarah Kay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Light Magazine

Bishop Castle

Shutterup Magazine - Abandoned Places